oxygen helmet

redsled7

I just got one and was able to wear my glasses with it. I had great results if I left my shield up briefly as I started to move, then closed it. It was a bit warm, so I'm anxious to see what happens with colder temps.

ericb

I bought one last year, used it last season. Without going in to a long explanation, I would say that I'm sorry I spent the very high price ($600) for it. Yes, it's high quality, but I have many pet peeves with it. I should have waited to see what other manufacturers came up with, and sure enough there are many great ones now for around half the price. I mounted a Cardo communicator on the side and the adhesive is permanent, so I am now stuck with the helmet.

dfattack

I have ridden with one for two seasons now and really like it. It's my go to helmet and I have the modular 3 (2nd favorite) and the BVS2. It's warm but can be cooled quickly by cracking open the visor for a minute or two.

erkoehler

I purchased one as well for this season. So far it has taken a few days to get used to. Very warm helmet and definitely takes some getting used to.

I am interested in seeing how it performs once temps drop.

I bought one last year, used it last season. Without going in to a long explanation, I would say that I'm sorry I spent the very high price ($600) for it. Yes, it's high quality, but I have many pet peeves with it. I should have waited to see what other manufacturers came up with, and sure enough there are many great ones now for around half the price. I mounted a Cardo communicator on the side and the adhesive is permanent, so I am now stuck with the helmet.

What other helmets are great? my boys have been buying and trying lot of different helmets and they all seem to be crap, I should say there just ok but seems like lots of air runs through the eye areas

dfattack

What other helmets are great? my boys have been buying and trying lot of different helmets and they all seem to be crap, I should say there just ok but seems like lots of air runs through the eye areas

Exactly. that's why i like the oxygen. little air movement which helps my eyes not to water so much with the constant air flow. There is airflow through the oxygen just not so much where you can feel it as much. Everyone is different, but for me it was money well spent.