Park and ride in Arbor Vitae Wisconsin

junior

Anyone know of a place to leave truck and trailer around there? Near Slo's Pub? Have cabin north of Mercer, but gf is learning to ride her own sled and would take two hours to get down there and two home

Longlegs

Maybe ask the skidoo dealer? He’s got a lot of space and a second building down the road that they might allow. It’s on the trail. I don’t know anywhere by slo’s that would fit a trailer but the groomer shed is right down the road from SLO’s, they might have room. Also there’s a public lot by the brewery, but I don’t know if they allow trailers. The trail goes through Trigs grocery, that’s a big lot with a Shell gas station. It might be the best option. Eat breakfast at Tulsa’s then ride out!

nc666

Anyone know of a place to leave truck and trailer around there? Near Slo's Pub? Have cabin north of Mercer, but gf is learning to ride her own sled and would take two hours to get down there and two home

Park at Walmart , that's where I park.

GRNDNL

Ron Hallstrom Sports & Marine plowed a area right where you would pull in off of Hwy47 for people to drop, seems they have new owners so I would call first and see if they still are doing that.

junior

I might try asking Slo's if I can park in their lot. Just truck and two place. Big lot. Or, if ice is thick enough, maybe just park on lake by sled parking?

kevinj

Some people park in the back of the big gas station at 70E and 51. I think its called "The Store"??? I would ask first though.

I see people parking in the lot next to the ski doo dealer on 47 every weekend. You would have a very short ride to Slo's from there. New owners at the dealer last winter and they both seem to be good guys!

Longlegs

I see people parking in the lot next to the ski doo dealer on 47 every weekend. You would have a very short ride to Slo's from there. New owners at the dealer last winter and they both seem to be good guys!

Agree. I met him last year. I would not park on the lake. Most of them aren’t even marked for sleds yet. Ron’s, the Shell by Tula’s or Walmart would be my choice.

rehm70

Ron sold the dealership? I hadnt chatted with him last year, wanted to stop and say hi this week. I'll be darned, that's an end of an era.

harvest1121

I believe there is a lot at 70 and Rudolph or Woodfuff road it’s plowed out saw a truck and trailer last night parked

junior

Satellite view shows a lot at Town Hall building (next to Rudolph rd) off 70. That would be ideal coming from the north