Pass Time

pman

So I'm watching Pass Time tonight and one of the contestents is Mike from Milwaukee who does the short blocks for Bob Bode. I know there is a guy on here that works for Bob Bode Racing. Same guy? If so, very cool.

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
So I'm watching Pass Time tonight and one of the contestents is Mike from Milwaukee who does the short blocks for Bob Bode. I know there is a guy on here that works for Bob Bode Racing. Same guy? If so, very cool.

I think it is, one of John's best friends from high school.

loriwlrc

Great guy and yes he is John's friend, we were lucky enough to meet him at Brainard and we talked him into coming to the Ride In this year. He brought some great souniver items from Bob Bodies race car. Yeah I know all you guys where hoping he donated his wife....... Saw him in the pit area last weekend on tv, racing in Vegas. Love that sport, can't you smell that smell, should be their theme song for NHRA! Or can't drive 55!

Last edited:

snocrazy

Friends of mine know a guy that was on this show in the first season. He was also on Pinks. CJ from Chi Town Hustlers.

I watch pass time a lot. One of my favs.

pman

Great guy and yes he is John's friend, we were lucky enough to meet him at Brainard and we talked him into coming to the Ride In this year. He brought some great souniver items from Bob Bodies race car. Yeah I know all you guys where hoping he donated his wife....... Saw him in the pit area last weekend on tv, racing in Vegas. Love that sport, can't you smell that smell, should be their theme song for NHRA! Or can't drive 55!

It is a great sport, and the drivers/teams are very fan friendly and accessable. I want to go to Route 66 this year, and I'll probably walk by the Bode pit (not just for the boots!).

snow_dog

That was me! I'm impressed you knew that...thanks.
Pass Time was a really great experience!

pman

I seem to remember alot of stuff associated with the NHRA. Now if the wife tells me something, that's a different story! Good luck next weekend.