Pat's Yamaha - Greenland

buckeye_sledder

Just wanted to give a big thumbs up to Pats Yamaha in Greenland.

We stayed in Greenland last week and had a few breakdowns (dang Cats!). Pats was very gracious and allowed us to some tools and helped us line up a few parts. They were very helpful all week.

So if your riding through Greenland, stop in and support Pat's.

stealthv

Our group got a new helmet, goggles and of course gasoline during the big Mass-Greenland power outage last week. Great service as always.

We snowmobilers all need to support local dealers like Pat's or we'll surely be sorry when they're gone.

Last edited:

big10champ2003

Buckeye, I will second that statement from you. Last yr I was riding near greenland, (off-trail) when I broke my steering column. Since they were the closest to where I was I limpted the sled there to see if they could help. Sure thing...they welded up my handle bar mounts to my steering column and back at it I went. Thats the reason I chose to ride in MI, and not my home state of MN, you cant beat that type treatment.

I will be stoppin by again this yr, hopefully without problems, to say hi.

muzik

Pat,Claudia, and Kip go that extra mile to help sledders. We always fill our tanks up at Pat's and stop to chat. They will always help get you going if they can..

skipschulz

Not only is Pat's Motorsports ALWAYS helpfull, but I hope sledders and ATV Riders know that this business is also a MAJOR supporter of Mi-TRALE, Superior Snowmobile Club, and events all around the area.

Pat's is not just a great place to stop for service or to buy a sled, but also a great family to have as friends!

HIGHLANDER

weve been in this position b for and the ones who help us out like that always get return buisnes even if were going through an buy oil when we dont realy need it !

bryan t

Banned
Yes Great people..bought two sleds from them, and bought one from Chad. (all used)...All of the sleds were easily 1,000 dollars cheaper than any of the dealers near me. I will continue to buy my sleds in michigan, and if I stay cat, chad will get my business...if I go yamaha, Pat's will get my next purchase. (we'll see who has the "best deal")..lol

They love to have coffee and chat..must be a Yooper thing...lol
I noticed if you have hot coffee, and a group of guys hanging out (like at pat's), the BS gets pretty deep..lol Especially if Skip's hanging out in there..(j/k)..lol