Perkins has closed in Minocqua

jjj70095

Went there today and they are closed!! Booooo.....Where can one get breakfast for dinner now in the northwoods??? Friendship Inn in Rhinelander??
Any other places??

eagle1

Noticed they were closed when we drove past in July.
Maybe Village Cafe n Pub in Lake Tomahawk....I know they have breakfast anyways

SHOOT2KILL

Surprised they made it to July...They have been closing all over the midwest for atleast 3-4 years...Our local Perkins closed 4 years ago, and the building was bulldozed ...The property owner WOODMAN CORP tried to get Portillo's to build on the property, but they said no to WOODMANS staying as the land owner...

Last edited:

katden4

Here was their post.

Due to circumstances out of our control; The Boulder Beer Bar has closed indefinitely as of 08/14/2022. The main issue being available staffing while other issues are of a private matter.
We thank you all for your years of support and patronage.
If you need to reach us, please email:
boulderbeerbarwi@gmail.com
Or
theguidesinn.media@gmail.com
We will not be monitoring social media at this time.

euphoric1

Here was their post.

Due to circumstances out of our control; The Boulder Beer Bar has closed indefinitely as of 08/14/2022. The main issue being available staffing while other issues are of a private matter.
We thank you all for your years of support and patronage.
If you need to reach us, please email:
boulderbeerbarwi@gmail.com
Or
theguidesinn.media@gmail.com
We will not be monitoring social media at this time.
Sad..just sad, still falling like flies. Thanks Joe!! Good job!!

pclark

Aurora Borealis by the bridge in Manitowish Waters has great a breakfast. We ate their last Sunday but I would advise calling ahead as they have rather odd hours. They only serve Breakfast and lunch now, no dinner and I talked to my buddy and he said they were there the Saturday before we were there and they were closed for breakfast! Go figure, tough to figure out dining in the Northwoods now a days.

hybrid

the wild boar serves good breakfast
just up 51 a mile or so max
next to quick trip on 70 east and 51 in arbor vitae
i herd Paul Bunyan's is not permanently closed
just cant find enough help this year so did no open again

racerx

Just ate breakfast while the wife ate lunch at 3pm yesterday at the Friendship House in Eagle River and believe they serve breakfast all day.

hemi_newman

Perkins here in Hayward closed a couple months ago. They were only open from 6am-2pm due to staff issues. These unemployment benefits need to end now!