pic uploading issue

67rs

when trying to upload photos is states upload failed any insite on this issue would be great thank you for a great site

polarisrider1

when trying to upload photos is states upload failed any insite on this issue would be great thank you for a great site

Not sure what happened, I have posted hundreds of pics in the past. Past year or so....doesn't work. Sorry must of filled the hopper.

garyl62

While I know John and Paul have commented in the past that nothing was changed, I'm pretty sure something happened about a year ago. I can no longer access the previous photos that I posted and I now post photos differently than before. What works for me is to select the "insert image" icon on the toolbar in the "quick reply" window. I haven't been able to come up with a way to see the photos, even when I preview the post, but once I post my entry they are there. Not sure if that helps, but that's what I'm doing now.

jd

Administrator
Staff member
I will see if I can revisit the issue with Paul. The biggest problem in trying to fix a problem like this is when it all works fine with me! I do seem to remember that there was an issue using Internet Explorer. I use Firefox and sometimes Google Chrome. Way too scared to use IE!

-John

wiley909

I had trouble with FireFox, also. I finally used the imbed image on the tool bar. I couldn't use the Upload Image to either the post or to a new album that I created. :( :confused:

garyl62

John if it would be helpful, I'd be happy to set something up with Paul for him to remote desktop into my machine to see if he gets the same results that way.

jd

Administrator
Staff member
John if it would be helpful, I'd be happy to set something up with Paul for him to remote desktop into my machine to see if he gets the same results that way.

Thanks Gary.

I will get in touch with Paul and see if that might be possible. Sure do appreciate your help.

-John

groomerdriver

Keeps happening to me too! Just tried several times to load a JPG file for an upcoming event and it failed and failed. Have tried to load several images during the course of the summer and no go.