Pictures

scott_b

John,

Thanks for the great new forum, very much appreciate all the work you do for all of us on this site. I noticed we are still limited to a somewhat small file size when we upload. Is there any opportunity to increase this file size limit?

uncle_ed

John,

Thanks for the great new forum, very much appreciate all the work you do for all of us on this site. I noticed we are still limited to a somewhat small file size when we upload. Is there any opportunity to increase this file size limit?

I see you uploaded a 640x480 image on a post earlier. If you go back and click on that image in your post it will enlarge and it pretty much took up my whole screen.

scott_b

I am more asking for reasons of uploading from my I-Phone or Blackberry. To the best of my knowledge I can't resize pictures on the phone.

Nevermind, now I see the program resizes for you. Makes life much easier

Last edited:

mride460

I am more asking for reasons of uploading from my I-Phone or Blackberry. To the best of my knowledge I con't resize pictures on the phone.

You have to resize the picture from your phone on a site like tinypic.com and then copy and paste it to you post on the board. It real easy. The picture below is from my blackberry..

acbp5u.jpg

mride460

You have to resize the picture from your phone on a site like tinypic.com and then copy and paste it to you post on the board. It real easy. The picture below is from my blackberry..

acbp5u.jpg

Well that didn't work very well!!! I didn't resize like it should.