PINE BLUFF resort ?

saber1

Thinking of hitting the Eastern UP in February and wondering if anyone has stayed here the place is in McMillan MI. Any feed back would be appreciated as far as how close to trails and Gas.The cabins look really nice and updated .Taking the whole family this trip and would also like for something the wife and young ones to do thanks.

cobalt_502

Our group has stayed there for years, since they first opened years ago! Haven't been there recently but I am sure it is still a great place to stay. It is actually a quick buzz across the lake to downtown Curtis, plenty of amenities there for the family. You can access the trails very easily right in town, assuming you can buzz across the lake, shouldn't be a problem at all in February. It is a great place for a family vacation with a nice rec room and pool!

saber1

Thats what i was looking for great! The way the winters have been hopefully the lake is good if not im sure there has to be a road or secondary trail to get into town and onto main trail.

cobalt_502

There are ways to town via roads but I am certain you will be able to cut across the lake. You can also cross the lake north to the Old Seney Road and head north that way. When the lake is good there are a lot of sleds out there you, it is very easy to navigate it.

Be sure to call ahead and make sure the pool is open, in the past they would be closed? They also had a bar restaurant there, not sure what the status of that is anymore.

There are people that will set you up ice fishing too, little guide services that take care of everything,