PM members

lofsfire

So I'm trying to PM a member and all I can find is "Start Conversation" which looks to be publicly visible but between two people with the option for others to join in....

mrbb

yeah there are no PM"S anymore, they were replaced with what I gather is considered a more politically correct terminology of being called a
CONVERSATION< after all so many have sensitive feelings anymore, so we have to be sure were cuddling them all!
But pretty much all the forums when they were updated last went to this wording, over having PM's??
same deal more or less!

snobuilder

So if I start a "conversation" through the "conversation" starter, it is private? I'd hate to be like the loud whisperer in the confessional.

What if someone just wants to tell me off without conversing..... is there any other option?

mezz

So if I start a "conversation" through the "conversation" starter, it is private? I'd hate to be like the loud whisperer in the confessional.

What if someone just wants to tell me off without conversing..... is there any other option?
Yes, your conversation remains private, you just have the option of including others in it if you wish.

lofsfire

I've been off the board so long I forgot I started this thread... LOL Thanks for the replies.