Polaris Demo Ride

DizzyEagle

Went on a Polaris demo ride on the 21st. What a thrill riding the 800 pro r. That thing is one fast sled. Very comfortable riding & very simple to adjust for differnt riders. Did a 50 mile ride in gaylord area, either the trails were flat or the sled hides the bumps. Had a great time & the factory reps. were great & worked with you to dial in the sled for comfort!!!!!!!!!!
It was one of those " ride it like you stoled it"!!!!!!!!!!

Last edited:

xcsp

I'll be in Tomahawk for the Wednesday demo ride.

DizzyEagle, do they let you pick your demo sled, get to switch off on different models, assuming they have 600 & 800's?

DizzyEagle

I'll be in Tomahawk for the Wednesday demo ride.

DizzyEagle, do they let you pick your demo sled, get to switch off on different models, assuming they have 600 & 800's?

The ride i went on they one assault, one 600 rush & 14 pro r 800s. you can switch off if you want. They set the sled up according to you're weight & help you make adjustments during the ride. They stop about every 5 miles. They have 3 or 4 differnt crews on the road doing this.

D

Deleted member 10829

Sounds like it was well done! Was there a good turnout of people?

xcsp

If anyone has a chance, go on one of the Polaris demo rides!

I was impressed with the sled(s) and the reps from Polaris at the demo.

bobstar

Tomahawk, WI Demo

I was on the morning Tomahawk, WI demo tide on Jan. 27th. I can't say enough about the way they ran it, the way they helped get the sled set up for each rider, explaining the way the suspension in the Rush works, allowing you to ride it as hard or easy as you wanted. When I am serious about buying my next sled the Rush chassis will certainly be at the top of the list. I do wish they would have had a few more models available, but all in all if there is a ride close to you get signed up and go no matter which brand you ride. And to the Polaris team involved thank you for doing this for the end user.
http://www.polarisindustries.com/en...11-90BD-0017A4A77F44&WT.mc_ev=email&WT.mc_id=

LarryD

I was also at Tomahawk and I tell you they really do this demo ride the right way. No little spin around the field - We went around 41 miles. Stopped a couple times to dial in our rides to our weight and style. I did switch to a Switchback Assult for a while but switched back to the 800 Rush Pro R. The ride and handling was better than I expected. The 800 engine was also smoother and faster than I expected.

The demo staff was thorough, professional and knowledgable. They sat us down at the end and debriefed looking for feedback to report back to corporate for future consideration. I told them they should have a 136 inch model and also a smaller entry level fan motor for kids and women at the entry level.

When I go to buy new this will definately be on my short list.

LarryD

PS-They are Hurley next week and I see they have openings on their web page. I would check it out if the opportunity existed.