Poor taste.

Any way to get the bag of weed thread removed. This can not be helping your positive exposure for this site. Any other thread that gets removed because your mods don't like or lenny says it has to go like classicchicks trees being run other. I mean come on this is Christmas time and sled season who could i possiblely refer to visiting your site let alone make a donations. Come on john

jd

Administrator
Staff member
I think the important thing to consider here is that everyone has different tastes. If I went and deleted every thread that I personally did not agree with, or found useless, many, many posts would be gone very quickly!

However, I realize that my opinions and tastes are not always shared by others. I guess I feel like we ALL need to take a step back and re-evaluate ourselves first. Perhaps live by the rule of "casting the first stone".

I am sorry the thread is so offensive to you. To me it seemed like a light hearted one (for the most part), where folks were just having fun making jokes. None ot the rules of the board were broken and is why it stayed.

-John