Positive feedback

douggreif

With all the complaining about this and that I thought a little positive feedback would be nice!! To the guys at Timberline Ski Doo in Bergland THANK YOU. I called at 9:00am to see if they could look at my 2009 Etec, it had a check engine light on and was really going to screw up my families trip. They said bring it right in "we can at least hook it up to the computer to see what the problem is". They found it to be a bad knock sensor code but went a step further and actually looked at the sled and found the knock sensor was not even installed in the head (late season rebuild last year). He comes in after 45 min. and says your good to go , I say what do I owe you, he says $20.00. I tried to pay him more and he refused!! If you need something stop in and give them the business.

The next place that I would like to THANK is the Mosquito Inn near Toivola. My daughters, all three of them, purchased t shirts and then left them on the table when we left. I had also purchased a raffle ticket for the Make a wish sled and the folks at the bar used the info on that ticket to track me down and let me know about the tees before we even missed them. They then offered to ship the tees to my house! I will be back there again this year for sure.

People like this always restore my faith in humans

wirev

Timberline is great. Marlyn and Mark are top notch. Bug Bar is also great. Nice to know that there are people who watch you back and take care of you.

garyl62

I needed this thread. Guess I've always believed in the good of people, but was starting to get down on some of the negative trending of thoughts people have been sharing, not just thinking of here, but in everyday life. Found myself quick to point at people without thinking as well. Nice to hear the good stories and hope the season continues with many more of them.

D

Deleted member 10829

Timberline is great. Marlyn and Mark are top notch. Bug Bar is also great. Nice to know that there are people who watch you back and take care of you.

Yep, what ndrev said!!

russholio

Great story about great people and establishments. I bought my sleds from Timberline so I can vouch for them as well!