Pups

choc_lab

hi john the pics of your labs got me thinking that it is time for me to get a new pup to learn from my current lab who is 11 years old that is the best dog I have ever had. My question is did you get millie and huck from a breeder or a private party. They have the look that I like and would like to contact the breeder if they are going to have pups in the future.
110156.jpg

A

admin

choc_lab-

Good looking dog! Huck and Millie are from a local couple up here that has had several litters of pups. So I guess you could say that they are sort of in between an official breeder and just a private party.

Anyway, the litter that Huck and Millie came from was the second from this set of parents and we were told would be the last. I know they kept one of the pups from this litter and were planning to use it to make a new litter, but not sure where the other dog is going to come from.

I would like to take Huck and Millie over to their place to reunite them with their birth mom and dad and sibling and if we do, I will ask what their plans are for any future litters.

-John