reliable cabin tent

600rev

what are some good choices for a reliable tent to use for the wife and myself? needs to have room for two queen air mattresses etc. looked at reviews and such from cabelas, bass pro, but hard to get a good read on what is good and what isn't. thanks, chris

I have been really happy with every Eureka purchase I have made. Only thing is they are not cheap, but you get what you pay for IMO.

-Mark

lofsfire

Your probably going to laugh but I was given a Ozark Trail from Walmart the has held up just as well as my Coleman and one of my friends Eureka's. But I do take care of my stuff too. I make sure it is dry and clean before going back in the bag if not it is cleaned by resetting it up once I get home. In fact I needed a new tent this past season only because I wanted more room for the family and I bought another Ozark Trail from Walmart for the price I could not beat it. $110 at the time. And here is an even better price no wonder its out of stock! $89.00

You have room for 3 queen beds plus walking room.

DSCF1424%20%28Medium%29.JPG

Only thing I not crazy about is the fly over the front door has to come down to close off the front door.

Yes, that's a dandy! You could put up an easy-up in front of the fly area. Then leaving the fly down at night wouldn't make it so easy for the entry way to get wet if it rained. Or you could leave the fly up for the same result. If that made sense!!