Remember this forecast...LOL

wisco-mb

Haahaa! I thought I read somewhere they expected a warmer first half of winter, and colder/snowier on the second half. They nailed the first half...

pclark

Evil sun is our enemy in second half of winter solar angles get higher each day.
So true, but evil sun is welcome for the pyschological side of too many days without sun. By Mid February the sun starts taking it's toll. You guys picked a good week to come up, should have great snow and hopefully nice trails. Enjoy!

euphoric1

Haahaa! I thought I read somewhere they expected a warmer first half of winter, and colder/snowier on the second half. They nailed the first half...
not so haahaa, I thought I heard they were revamping the seasonal outlook uuuugh! Im still waiting for the forecast we all heard that SHOOT2KILL posted, thought this was the year!!

whitedust

So true, but evil sun is welcome for the pyschological side of too many days without sun. By Mid February the sun starts taking it's toll. You guys picked a good week to come up, should have great snow and hopefully nice trails. Enjoy!
Ya I congratulated Brian on his date choice really worked out great! 👍