Renagade Backcountry not turning

rmk58

Ok I have a buddy/friend with a 2012 Ski Doo Renagade Backcountry that does not turn very well on/in the corner when we are out trail riding. So he is wondering what to do to fix this problem. He did tighten the limter strap twice with no improvement. What else is there to do or does he have to just stay in the deep stuff? lol. Thanks in advance for any help with this.

vmax1994

Adjust skis as wide as they'll go. Move stock carbides to outside of skis and run 8" down the middle. Hanging off the sled with your weight towards the front helps too.

racerx

I have a ReneX but keep in mind my track has less luggage than a BC. Similar to all posts above, I just moved the strap a small amount, put bergstroms triple points in the middle and moved the stocker to the outside (had to drill the holes out and I put in the bergstom shim) and lastly dialed up the ski pressure as I went along on my first couple rides until it was where I liked, I do not remember the exact amount of turns but it was not more than a handful. One other thing about the XP as mentioned above if you lean slightly forward towards the bar and also to the outside it greatly improves the steering response.