Replacing 12 year old Klim Adrenaline boots

oktaneho

I bought these boots the 2nd year Klim offered them, which I think was 12-14 years ago, and they are falling apart now. Last year I noticed a little bit of leakage and I sealed a couple spots with Shoe-goo, and this week when I pulled them from the storage bin the mid-sole foam is crumbling. I'd say that's pretty good life out of them considering I used them for riding, hunting, hiking, and all kinds of winter activities.

So my question is, are the new Klim Adrenaline boots made just as well? Do they size the same now? Are there even better options out from other brands?

I really liked these so if I could get the same or better performance out of a new pair I'll stick with them.

Wong

The new Klim products are not as good as the old stuff. I have many Klim products and the quality was much better years ago. Any issue you have with Klim products is also not handled well, as they have forgot what customer service is about. I highly recommend Motorfist boots, much better product and customer service is second to none.

I bought my Klim Adrenaline boots 3-4 years ago and they have performed and held up well. Maybe since they merged with Polaris things have changed. I haven’t had to get any warranty work done yet but have read some stories that don’t sound good and should bother Klim also. I just bought a new Klim Keweenaw jacket this season, I did try a couple motorfist jackets but did not like how they fit. Motorfist customer service sounds amazing, buy some so I will know if that is my next pair of boots.

polaris62

As already said Motorfist makes a great boot. Very comfortable warm and yes customer service is second to none.

Hoosier

I think the warrantees have changed in general for boots as the running boards on the newer sleds eat them up a lot more than they did before

old abe

Klim quality and "service" have changed under Polaris ownership. Too bad, but that is how business is run these days. I sure hope the same thing does not happen with Motorfist under AC ownership. Overall boot quality no matter the brand, or style has gone down as production moved to China. Rubber just rots, and cracks away now. LaCrosse and Sorel included.

oktaneho

I ended up buying the Adrenaline BOA boots. I wore them a couple times hunting this past weekend and they were very comfortable right out of the box. That BOA system in slick, really quick to get in and out of them.

fjr4me

I ended up buying the Adrenaline BOA boots. I wore them a couple times hunting this past weekend and they were very comfortable right out of the box. That BOA system in slick, really quick to get in and out of them.

I ended up doing the same. Had my original Adrenalines for 10 years and bought the BOA version 2 seasons ago. They have been great so far.

xcr440

I ended up doing the same. Had my original Adrenalines for 10 years and bought the BOA version 2 seasons ago. They have been great so far.

Have about 6000 miles on my 2 year old BOA Adrenalines as well. They are showing some wear on the soles from the running board grips on the IQ I was riding, other than that, they look to be holding up very well.