ride in poker run

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Not yet.

We usually have that done a few days before the event. Will shoot for the weekend before.

-John

garyl62

Just read the Journal from 1/25 and it sounds like the fund raising is off to a great start and you and everyone else is running around like crazy with all the last minute details before next weekend. Think the poker run list will be finalized in the next couple days? Its always nice to print it off at home before coming up, but if you can't get to it till later I'm sure we can just write up the list and still get everyone to sign it.

attack_06

Is there a bar at the event so we can just stop in for a bit socialize and give a donation oh is it on the trail

jd

Administrator
Staff member
There will be a cash bar open to all. The MI Tech Memorial Union is a little bit of a challenge to get to via sled, but not impossible. Basically you have to park down by the canal and then walk up to the union ballroom. By car a much different story. Just park in the parking lot by the union and head in.

Here is a map:
http://www.johndee.com/snowfest/maps.htm

-John

garyl62

Is there a bar at the event so we can just stop in for a bit socialize and give a donation oh is it on the trail

John had some good directions before about trail access so maybe he'll post them again, but it's a bit of a walk from the sled parking if I remember.

If you're thinking of stopping by, make the $50 donation now and get a ticket to the event. Food and Beer are included. That way you can stop in, bid on some items, have a drink, grab a bite to eat, and take off again. If you end up not making it, you've still made your donation. It's a no lose way of being part of the event!

attack_06

I see well with any luck there will be some moderate lake effect coming down and just ride rite there to car parking I've did that before all over town when snowing good