RIDES OUT WEST

jmom800x

Join up

Join in on one of momsmotorsports.com trips to mountain destinations. Load your sled, gear, and tools in the extended sleeper semi and travel to the best riding in the west.

Togwotee 12/12-12/19

Feburary 6th -13th Island Park, Idaho
Route: Reed City North, St Igace West, WI & MN, I-80 West

Feburary 15th-18th Ride Cooke City, ONLY $540 with Transportation, Lodging, Food and Beacon.
Departs Minneapolis on Feb 14th.

March 6th - 13th Togwotee Pass, Lava Mt
Route: South from Reed City through SouthBend, I-80 West

March 20th-28th Togwotee Pass, National Hill Climb
Route:South from Reed City through SouthBend, I-80 West.
Second truck-NORTH, UP, WI, MN, and Canada pick ups.

Have any questions?

package pricing, lots of ammenities included.......

Last edited:

old bill

old bill

I would like information on the March , Hill climb trip. Where we stay, how many go , price. Dose everyone ride in the truck? Tell me the whole story!

I`ve been to Togwotee many times and to the Hill Climb once.

Bill Sloan

Sloanjobi@charter.net

jmom800x

Info sent

Retuned emails with info.
Transportation of sled, gear and tools is offered for 150+60 gallons of fuel at market cost.
We also allow riders in the extended sleeper semi for no additional cost. The spots however are limited to 18. The cost for lodging and food packages vary depending on location.
We depart out of Michigan and head west, we are very flexible for logistics and arraning pickups along our route.

Spots for this season are filling fast, you can reserve today.

If you have any question reguarding a certain trip, or need more basic info, feel free contact me though this site, at MomsMotorSports.Com, or email jacobmom@ymail.com

jmom800x

Trip added

We have also added a trip to Cooke City at a remarkable price of $540 with transportation, lodging, food, and beacon rental included. Join us Feb 15th-18th at Cooke City. Departing from Minneapolis on Feb 14th.