riding LOLO PASS in summer on bikes

T

Tracker

this is why I say to ride lolo all the time...on the right is the river and on the left is all the hill climbs ya could ever want...steep too....some are straight up walls..some of those ravines I have WOT downhill and seen 100+ on speedo of M8 and M1000's....love going along the unplowed roads and then taking a sharp left straight up hill at WOT and climbing as far as you can to the top....way way up...enjoy

T

Tracker

this is where we ride sleds at...the motorway and the lewis and clark trail....and the entire surrounding scenery you see in this film....freaking great place to trailer too

T

Tracker

just climbing and climbing and climbing at WOT....look at 1 min to 2 min up up up up up up WOT WOT WOT high market field way way up dare.....love it

frnash

Note to all you amateur videographers.

Normally it's all I can do to endure a 3 minute amateur video (of snowmobiling, for example) with endless same, same, same scenery then more of same, on and on — often accompanied by a "musical" (pardon the expression) sound track that just begs to be silenced.

But those three videos held my attention for the full length of each. And the sound tracks were even tolerable, perhaps even pleasant listening. Except where the otherwise excellent narration in the "I Ride the Lewis and Clark Lolo Motorway 2011" is frequently drowned out by the music (as pleasant as the music was).

That "I Ride the Lewis and Clark Lolo Motorway 2011" in particular is the way to produce a video!

The "Snowmobiling the 406 Lolo pass Seeley lake 2016" did come close to bo-ring for me , but with enough variety to actually hold my interest.
However: That old "twee hugger", Tweety Bird …
tweety_bird.jpg
… was heard to say that the mean old puddy tat, er… sled jockey with the camera "cwushed a wot of vewwy young widdle twees wit his snowmobile while widing down da twail"! :)

T

Tracker

heres what its like riding the trees on dat dare trail da lewis and clark...right at the beginning he pops onto da road and den ya can go along and hit a left and up up up again and again....trees are for traction dare FR NASH

T

Tracker

at 50 seconds I have climbed this boulder field with 30 feet of snow on it and huge holes opened up 40 feet deep in places and at the last its 90 degrees straight up....I have went verticle 90 for like 30 feet on rock and on highway walls cut by a snow thrower....skookum butte is awesome