Riding the Western U P This Weekend

toddp

Getting ready to head for Ironwood, MI this afternoon. We will be riding the western U P from Ironwood to Houghton. Very excited about picking up the new Rush 800 retro, tomorrow morning. Please say hello if you see the Rush Retro. I will report in how it handles. What is the deal with Wisconsin Trails again this year? Iron County trails are not officially opening until Monday the 13th. Iron County wants to be known as the snowmobile capital, seems to me that is an oxy moron!

borgy

Getting ready to head for Ironwood, MI this afternoon. We will be riding the western U P from Ironwood to Houghton. Very excited about picking up the new Rush 800 retro, tomorrow morning. Please say hello if you see the Rush Retro. I will report in how it handles. What is the deal with Wisconsin Trails again this year? Iron County trails are not officially opening until Monday the 13th. Iron County wants to be known as the snowmobile capital, seems to me that is an oxy moron!

I believe it is because of the 4 day Dec deer hunt that runs the 9-12

D

Ditch rider

Another snowmobile owner who is CLUELESS as to how the trails even get there. Stay out of Wisconsin...our state will be better for it.