Rockland camera

onesnowman

John we are coming up Tuesday to ride from the Rockland area, if you could please ask (I believe the gentlemans name is Fred) to put the camera back facing out the window we would be glad to but him lunch.

D

Deleted member 10829

John has no control over the cameras. The guys name is Matt and you can contact him through the Northwoods Directory under Bluffs Bunkhouse. That camera is rarely looking out the window! :)

thebluff

I am having some trouble with the camera.

We intended on utilizing a wireless cam however that did not format correctly to load to the web. So now I have a wired camera, something I had to very quickly 'rig' across the ceiling until I have time to do it right.

This week, I think it was bumped several times and knocked to the floor, most likely due to the loose wire along the window. I think I have secured it good, again until I have time to permanently fasten it, but it seems that something else is wrong as the pic is not reloading.

I hope it was not damaged when it fell, I am going to look into it further this weekend. Really wishing I had just taken the time to do it right....I was just very excited to get it up and running. This is something I have been working on since November but didnt have the knowledge to make it all happen in the end.

Apologies...I will get it going as soon as possible.

D

Deleted member 10829

No apology needed, we're just glad we have people like you that provide us with an opportunity to see snow conditions in various places. The easy route would have been to do nothing at all. Thanks Matt!

fgsacts

No apology needed, we're just glad we have people like you that provide us with an opportunity to see snow conditions in various places. The easy route would have been to do nothing at all. Thanks Matt!

Agree, No need to apologize for something you are doing for us for free. Thanks Matt.