Roger's Bar to Bents Camp

T- BONE

When you leave Rogers, is the trail to Bents the county road? Is it marked, im guessing somewhere the trail takes you to the Chain??

jedoyle

No. When you leave Roger's Bar follow the road in front 2 blocks back up to trail #13 which is the way you probably came from & take a left. Keep following the signs. The trail will take you down by the Cisco Bar where you can jump on the lake at an access ramp. Once on the lake simply follow the barrels in the ice. You will have to cross over some land in between lakes but it is marked well and there are always tracks to follow. Long story short, just keep following the barrels which will take you right over to Bent's Camp.

junior

Don't follow the barrels all the way. You will need to get off the lake to the right at some point. If I remember correctly, there will be a lot of stumps in that area

T- BONE

So if im coming from Watersmeet, I think the trail splits on 2 if I remember right. Go left? Then what will I look for after that?? Once I get to Chain I will be good. Thanks

marty700

Heading West from Watersmeet, look for the trail 13 junction about 16 miles West of Watersmeet. Turn left (South) and follow Trail 13 through the woods for about 5 miles until you reach the Cisco chain of lakes. Get on the lake at the Cisco Lake Resort & Bar and follow the barrels carefully for the first few miles as the newer route takes you off the lake, over the bridge, and back onto the lake (the older route took you over thin ice under the bridge). Once back on the lake, keep an eye out for the barrels as they are spread fairly far apart and can be hard to spot at night or in poor visibility.

dofo1

When you leave Rogers, is the trail to Bents the county road? Is it marked, im guessing somewhere the trail takes you to the Chain??

If you don't want to ride the lakes you can go east from Rogers on old 2 until you get to Thousand Island Lake road then go south almost to Cty B and follow the signs to Bents. Both old 2 and Thousand Island were marked as snowmobile routes several years ago, check at Rogers.