Ruff Greens for Huck and your other pups

starlaker

Hi John. I read in the Journal today how Huck is slowing down a bit. There is a product out there it's called Ruff Greens. You just sprinkle it on top of their food and it is full of all the good nutrients and other things dogs need to thrive. It has rave reviews and it might be something you want to look into for your 4 legged family members. Many reviews claim their dogs really respond well to it. I myself am a dog lover and would try anything to keep my best friend around as long as possible. It's not real pricey and if it helps Huck it might be worth a try. Thanks for this great website John and best of luck to you and yours. Dawn

frnash

Ruff Greens?

Pardon me for butting in, but this thread got my attention as possibly interesting to a friend with a 9 year old 80 lb. Golden Retriever that’s slowing down. I see this item on Amazon with a price of $64.95 for a package containing 210 grams. It also says a serving size is 1 TBSP or 7 grams. So for one serving per day that’s $64.95 for a 30 day supply. Seriously? Yikes! Is that the product you’re recommending? For the love of Dog! Regretfully that’s waaay above my friend’s budget, and mine as well for gifting! Or did I miss something?<br>

starlaker

frnash go directly to their website at ruffgreens.com, You can start with a free trial bag first to see if your dog will even eat it or like it and then you can choose several different options based on the weight of your dog and also other different buying programs that fit you and your budget and once you decide what works best, based on your situation, they will sometimes offer discounts based on the different options. HOPE THIS HELPS. Dawn.