seasonal forecast

BobRoss

It has been raining here almost everyday for over a week in NW Minnesota. I hope we can get precipitation like this in about a month or so.

T

Tracker

It has been raining here almost everyday for over a week in NW Minnesota. I hope we can get precipitation like this in about a month or so.

bob...why don't you paint us a picture of the rain

slimcake

Its friday John. Not much left of "this week" LOL. I hope I am wrong with the flip flopping of the weather. Hot dry summer. Cold wet fall. Warm dry winter.... Trying not to get my hopes up...

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Its friday John. Not much left of "this week" LOL. I hope I am wrong with the flip flopping of the weather. Hot dry summer. Cold wet fall. Warm dry winter.... Trying not to get my hopes up...

It was hoped I would have it done, but it has been a crazy week, including a 20 hour (4am-midnight) day yesterday. Followed up by another 4 am wake-up this morning! I am aiming for Monday, as long as the weekend gives me some free time!

slimcake

Sheesh I thought you were self employed?? Tell the boss to back off a bit LOL. Or is it the new addition? I could puppy sit for ya??