Seasonal snowmobile storage

endless winter

Can anyone recommend inside snowmobile storage within 5 miles of the Houghton Hancock area during the riding season? Would prefer access to trail from storage. Year round storage is also a possibility. Storage of sufficient size to store 3 machines or the machines and trailer would be suitable. Thanks for any suggestions.

motor_slut

Kevins Self storage in Atlantic Mine is as close as you will get to on the trail storage. They are about 1/8 mile from the trail across a field.

eao

They also have storage (Kevins) in Calumet behind BP Gas Station (near Quick Lube) that is very close (<1/4 mile) to trail, fuel, food, lodging. You could easily ride right from the locker. There is also one in Lake Linden on Bootjack road very close to trail.

Last edited:

endless winter

Thank you for your responses. I was able to find storage at Kevin's in Atlantic Mine. The monthly rental was very reasonable. The savings in gas not having to tow my trailer will offset much of the rental expense. Thanks again for your help.

garyl62

Thank you for your responses. I was able to find storage at Kevin's in Atlantic Mine. The monthly rental was very reasonable. The savings in gas not having to tow my trailer will offset much of the rental expense. Thanks again for your help.

Just wondering what the rental was and what size unit you ended up with. Also, sounds like you already booked for next year? How'd that work out?