seat jack

smitty440

Has anybody here on this site used one before? If so, how did you like it? My youngest daughter is getting to big to ride in front of me. Are they easy to put on and take off?
Thanks,
Pete

garageguy

I just put one on my FST last night. I bought it late in the season last year. The Polaris seat was out of stock so they sent me the M-jack told me it was the same seat. I had to grind off the front of the mounting tracks a little to clear the gas tank mounting tabs, but other than that installation was straight forward. Be sure to leave enough clearance between your seat and the mounting brackets as the brackets stay on your sled. I have not sat on it yet but it looks comfortable and the seat slides on and off easily.

Has anybody here on this site used one before? If so, how did you like it? My youngest daughter is getting to big to ride in front of me. Are they easy to put on and take off?
Thanks,
Pete

What kind of sled are you looking to put it on? I have one that I used for a Polaris. Once the mounting brackets are on, the seat slides on and off real easy.

bucky04

Skidoodoug, what year and model Polaris did you have it on? Did you like it? What are you looking to sell it for?

Seat Jack

I had mine installed on a 98 XLT Classic. I think that was the evolved chassic. (?) I know a few others that have had them and simply modified the brackets or bought the sled specific brackets.

It worked really well for us. I used it probably 3 years. Real easy to take on and off. It does set the passenger up a little, so think about whether their feet will touch while riding.

Send me a messege if you are still interested.