Secondary snow belts

dooride56

John,
So as of today, what are your thoughts for the secondary snow belts into this weekend and next week? I have not heard you talk much about the secondary belts yet. Any hope for them? We are headed to Vilas county soon and just wanted to hear your thoughts. Your forecast looks promsing for the area though!

jd

Administrator
Staff member
This would fall into the rule of "No personal forecasts on the board".

Pretty much all my thoughts get put into the forecast text and graphics.

-John

dooride56

John,
Very sorry for breaking the rule, but didn't intend for it to be a "personal forcast" as we are headed up to stay regardless in either the Northwoods or the UP. we are bringing some Iowa money up even if there wasn't any snow. Vacation is vacation!!!! Guess I was just getting excited about the forecast text and graphic. With all the LES you have forecast, just had not heard you talk in the text about the secondary belts, just seen it in the graphic. Sorry.

jd

Administrator
Staff member
No problem.

I wish I could allow it, but the site sees as many as 70,000-80,000 unique visitors to it a day (the whole site, not just the board), so even if just a small fraction of them asked a similar question, I would not even have enough time in the day to answer them all.

-John

whitedust

IMO JD covered that in his text read it. Vilas is in dismal condition as of today anywhere county wide no snow or very little snow & has a long long way to go. Go to Kewee if you want fallen snow to ride.