Seney groomer operator killed

cummins

Yesterday (Thursday) a young man died en route to the hospital after being pinned by the groomer while doing maintenance. RIP Tyler Barker

sjb

My thoughts are with the family - huge loss. As part of a national safety team for a very large company, a death due from work is the worst. Please be safe and really think if you are taking risks. I am always amazed at some of the injuries/deaths investigate. God Speed. I can't imagine what the family is going through.

snocrazy

Tyler's funeral is Friday, 27 Jan, at Messier-Broullire Funeral Home in Manistique. Visitation is noon-3. Service will follow at 3 at the funeral home. Family suggests casual attire in honor of Tyler. Camo, flannels and boots are encouraged.
Memorial donations can be directed to the family or you can send them to us and we will forward them on.
SSA
PO Box 102
Seney, MI 49883

https://www.gofundme.com/funeral-expenses-for-tyler-barker

Last edited:

snocrazy

What a turn out. I saw snowmobile club jackets from all over Michigan. The place was packed with lines out the door. His friends doing smoke shows with trucks out front. It was a good send off. Tyler was doing what he loved.