Senoir vs Junior Member ?

pirate

How did I go from a Senior member to a Junior now ?? Maybe I don't post enough ?? Hmmmmm Curious ....

slimcake

well atleast you have a prefix.... I was senior now just "member" I wonder if our user names will be replaced with just a # soon lol. Johns head must be getting a little big lol.....

MZEMS2

Well, maybe you're getting younger.....great site if that's the case. I'm just a middle class "member".....what a drag :p

garyl62

Just my guess but it looks like number of posts corresponding to status levels were changed. I believe in the past it took either 50 or 100 posts to reach senior status, now it looks like it takes 500. I think it now takes 100 to reach member status, and there may even be a "new" member level below the junior level.

I'm sure Paul or John can lend some knowledge to this...

jd

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not really sure why the status would have changed. It is based on your total post count and I did not change the parameters.

I am going to blame global warming. :)

-John

lvr1000

skylar did it!

Are we sure skylar didn't have anything to do with it? I blame him. Us older senior members remember back when the site use to get "skylarsized" LOL

BTW, happy b-day skylar,

Last edited:

pirate

I'm getting to old to have the pre fix "JR" lol ..... I ride like a Jr, but feel like a Senior nowadays on tuesdays...

Bradzoo

Are we sure skylar didn't have anything to do with it? I blame him. Us older senior members remember back when the site use to get "skylarsized" LOL

BTW, happy b-day skylar,

Skylar you just can't live that down can ya, what was it 3 times? well maybe twice, "skylarsized" (about 4'6" full grown Hobbit!!)

Bradzooooooooooooooooo