Signs to watch for changing weather pattern

Cat_family

HI John. No snow in the longer range forecast is beginning to look like we wont see any snow play until the new year. (Yikes!!) What are some weather signs we should look for that may indicate a coming change to the weather pattern in the Northwoods? (I hope that question makes sense)

jd

Administrator
Staff member
That's a good question, but one that would unfortunately require a lot of work in this forum to explain. I would really like everyone to see my answer, so I will be talking about it in the forecasts. Mostly via a new feature I am adding to the site tomorrow. So hand tough for around 24 hours and you shall have an answer!

-John

euphoric1

am curious for this read as well, I always just thought when the air was cold and the lake (superior) was warm and it blew across it, it snowed. There must have to be other variables

Cat_family

I just watched your first video forecast. Outstanding!!!! Exactly what I was looking for. I'm sort of a weather geek anyway and you provided an excellent explanation of what is happening in layman's terms. (yes even I could understand it easily) I will remain a subscriber for sure!!

Highly recommend EVERYONE give it a try.