Simmons skis

2003polaris

Has anyone had any issues with simmons skis ? What size carbides are you using, and what brand. I just bought bergstrom six inch carbides for them, and leave the four inch on the outside. I have had them for eight years now , people are telling me there junk or not meant for trail riding. Just wanted some feed back. Thanks

shift08

i ran simmons skis on my 08 shift and then on my 2012 switchback assault.I thought they were the best aftermarket skis I ever had. Great on/off trail no darting what so ever.I used 4 inch carbides and 6 inch.

Has anyone had any issues with simmons skis ? What size carbides are you using, and what brand. I just bought bergstrom six inch carbides for them, and leave the four inch on the outside. I have had them for eight years now , people are telling me there junk or not meant for trail riding. Just wanted some feed back. Thanks

You've had them for 8 years?? What do YOU think about them?? :confused: I ran a pair on my '06 Yamaha Attak, that with the stock skis was prone to dart horribly. Solved the issue immediately. I liked them.

2003polaris

Which ones do you have ? I have the first ones that came out, flexi ski. I just put new carbides on . I have four inch on the outside and six on the inside. Still feels fishy down the trail.