Site traffic....

slimcake

John I noticed your site is a bit slow this morning. I was wondering if you had a super high traffic day and that was causing it.... I know that I have been all over it with this LES coming in and figured everyone else is the same way. Tom over at BBB said he had 11k hits yesterday.... Amazing what a little snow will do for people!!!!!

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Funny. I just came in from moving snow and am bouncing around the site too and noticed it is slow. Not sure if it's the traffic or something up with the host server. Hoping it is the former!

-John

upbarleyboy

Hi John-I also noticed the forecast graphic is updated for today, but not the text. Just an oversight, or did it not update propoerly due to issues? Just wanted you to be aware.

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Hi John-I also noticed the forecast graphic is updated for today, but not the text. Just an oversight, or did it not update propoerly due to issues? Just wanted you to be aware.

I think it is at your end. Forecast text has been updated at my end.

-John

upbarleyboy

Hmmmm......that's odd. I've refreshed a number of times, and Fridays text still shows up.

I'll look into it, cuz' it's killing me seeng the graphic, and not knowing the details. Got a trip planned to the Hurley/Ironwood area on Wed, 1/23, and I like the graphic you posted:). Hope it pans out!

Thanks,

UPB

eao

Whole net is slow last 24 hrs...Sites are agonizing slow to come up and I have high-speed cable....which is extremely fast but since late yesterday, everything is slow.

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure what to say, other than it is updated on my end, so your computers are pulling up a cashed version.

Right click on the text and under "this frame", or "frame", choose to reload frame.

-John