Skidoo 2003 Rev ?

snewcomer

I am looking at a Skidoo 2003 Rev at a dealer that has 400 miles on it. The dealer is asking $4,500.00 for it. Is this a good machine and a good price?

D

Deleted member 10829

I think you would get more and better responses by posting this question under "Tech Talk". Not that John doesn't know his stuff, he does, but he has never owned a SkiDoo Rev and you'll want to hear from people that have.

I have never owned a Rev either, but they were a good sled. There were some engine issues (rings) I believe with that model year, but you'll get lots of good feedback if you post this as I suggested above.

D

Deleted member 10829

By the way snewcomer, welcome to the site, you'll love it! I just checked your profile and noticed this was your first post. I don't mean to talk for John, but I know he's getting his beauty sleep right now and I just wanted to help.

ed_c

600h.o. revs in "03" came with bad piston rings that let loose around 1000 to 1500 miles on the sled. make sure it has been updated or youll be putting another $1500 to $2000 into it when it grenades. otherwise they are a good machine