skidoo 800 etec renegade

G

G

I have been looking at the reviews on this sled. If Yammie doesn't come up with anything substantially new and different I might be jumping soon. The Rene 800 seems to be a very desirable sled. I would love to ride one to really check it out. Very light and powerful with all the benefits of the E-Tec. Sounds like a winner to me.

dab102999

Wife has an 07 PTek....buddy has an 10 PTek...other buddy has an 10 ETek....No numbers for this year but last year sled for sled the ETek ran about 1 less quart of oil per oil per 4 fill ups....and about 5 less gallons of fuel per 4 fill ups....now his ETek was just at the end of his break in so might have inproved some but if only buying it for the cost savings I think a PTek will do ya fine..pl;us on the ETeks I believe they recomened full synthetic oil so cost savings goes away real fast there.....But XP chassis is more fun for me to ride cus I am taller but the wife (5'4") likes the older body stlye...but on the same note I "felt" that the XP chassis was more easily "tweakable" if you landed wrong or clipped something...I run an 06 Attak and have for 3 years now and my wifes PTek and my Attak have always been within a gallon on everyfill up and she rides it pretty hard too.