Skylar's Jan trip

S

skylar

Finally got to get up there and ride. The snow was good as long as we kept telling ourselves it was early December and not mid January. Thanks to Deb at Krupp's mini-mart for talking us into staying another day, and a BIG thanks to Sandy Krupp for getting us a cabin for Friday night.

Taking a break on my property

Lance getting a little air

Lance gets his butt kicked by these little "whips"

On top of the Phoenix cliffs with John

Joe plowing snow

Joe blowing past me to hit the untracked logging road

Break time

Dead end break

Joe dropping down into the creek bed, this one is for you zman!
happy.gif

Even though the snow wasn't what we are use to, we still had a great time. Thanks to John for taking us to some spots we have never been to before.

E

eich

Looks like in the 3rd picture the Switch back rolled over dead. Did you have to give it CPR? J/K looks like a blast!

H

havesledwillride

Ok, here's the thing. You guys complain about the snow conditions here, it's "not what [you're] used to." But the fact of the matter is that there is 6 to 8inches here at college and I'm dying to go snowmobiling in it but can't becuase I have no sleds down here. I haven't ridden in stuff that deep in a long time. Looked like fun.

God Bless

wingnut016

Nice pics Skylar, got your email.

Looks like alot of relaxing riding and scenic overlooks. I want to find the Phoenix Cliffs, we ride there alot but haven't ever gotten an overlook like that!

Bryce

S

skylar

Bryce, I laughed pretty good when you said "relaxed riding"! Considering the fact that snow depth is a lot less than normal, that was a perfect way to describe the riding we did! Later, Skylar.