Sled deals! "Too Good to be True!"

lofsfire

Well here is the bait and switch... The other day I was shopping for some parts looking for a deal and did a Google search on an Arctic Cat part number and found a website. The name was very close to a dealer's eBay name that I have bought things from in the past. The eBay dealer I even received excellent customer service from them, especially regarding a warranty issue on my FXR Heated Recon gloves right before the 3-year warranty ran out. So I was not on high alert for a scam site...

However, when even new products and consumable wear items, were showing up as 50% or more off, not just older items the RED flags went up quickly... I started checking out some FXR Gear that was listed and noticed they had every size available, that's unusual.:unsure::unsure: Even more strange they had big sizes available in all colors... Which is not even available straight from FXR. :ROFLMAO: At this point I was interested so I wanted to find out more and verify what I already knew. A few Google searches and my thoughts were confirmed, it was a scam site!:poop::mad:

Anyway, I want to give all of you a heads-up on this one since I found it searching an AC part number, which normally only brings back real dealers...

Here is one of the "Too Good to be True" deals!
(I did remove the hyperlink so it will not work, However, you could copy and paste the link in a browser if you are interested... Just did not want someone accidentally going there...)

(This was listed for $41.98 other sites have them going for anywhere between $75 and $105.)
---------------------SCAM SITE DO NOT BUY ANYTHING---------------------
https://www.powersportsxpresl.shop/product/arctic-cat-procross-cap-black-7639-405-for-cheap/
---------------------SCAM SITE DO NOT BUY ANYTHING---------------------

Last edited: