Snow by fri

whitedust

Who knows??? JD took a forecast shot with text & graphics & we wait to see if anything happens? Thaw is over so now iceberg snow. Can groomers break it up to good conditions? Maybe maybe not? Fresh snow is needed but only hope is LES & difficult to forecast. Current systems are not producing signifcant snow so don't know what can be said other than roll the dice that LES kicks in but no way to be certain about new snow when & where. You can be certain if good conditions can be found every rider in 10 states will be on it with no other place else to go.

xcr440

does it look like enough will fall to freshen the trails by fri

Um, that's what the forecast graphic/text is for.

On a side note, this has to be one of the easiest winters to predict in quite a while.

5 day forecast:
No snow, no snow, no snow, flurries, no snow.......

whitedust

Why not just look at the forecast ? I didnt take it that they were trying to be John or actually giveing a forecast.I hope i actually didnt step over the line with this post.

Opps....... sorry I didn't see Ask John but JD didn't post either. Very gray area for John since posts the forecast for everyone every day. Probably best to let this thread fade away since outside rules.

hegewisch

Regardless, this is horrible. There has not been any decent snowfall in Ironwood in almost 3 weeks!!!! I am still waiting.......