Snow day!!!!

scheia50

Civil snow emergency in SE WI. Never heard of it. Hard to tell snow amounts and depths but I think its enough to snowmobile here in the greater West Bend area.

Attachments

• snow day0101.JPG
    snow day0101.JPG
    85.9 KB · Views: 277
  • snow day0112.JPG
    snow day0112.JPG
    74.2 KB · Views: 324
  • snow day0115.JPG
    snow day0115.JPG
    65.3 KB · Views: 280
  • snow day0116.JPG
    snow day0116.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 282
  • snow day0124.JPG
    snow day0124.JPG
    82.3 KB · Views: 284

polarisrider1

Snow day in central lower MI

My deck.

Attachments

• 2011-02-02_12-57-06_730 (Medium).jpg
    2011-02-02_12-57-06_730 (Medium).jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 126
  • 2011-02-02_12-57-33_46 (Medium).jpg
    2011-02-02_12-57-33_46 (Medium).jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 117

booondocker

Nice pics!

How's the avy danger right now?

-John

Pretty bad.....if you own one...don't feel like you need to go out and prove anything....just keep it in the garage for another day or two!:p

Note that the above picture of snowblower is well beyond the design of that particular unit! Bet their selling out of all those leftover 2010 units today!

900kingcat162

man i wish we would get that kind of snow storm here in central wi. I remember when I was a kid it would be normal to have a few winter storms bring 12" of snow at a clip. those were the good ole days!

scheia50

I think my snowblower is older than I am but she powered through it like a champ! The wife's been complaining that its old and I should have bought a new one instead of used but the old Toro724 is running like a top. Now I need to get the Skidoo out to find some of these drfits. Municipalities have done a nice job, just drove to our office and roads were in decent shape. People should be able to get out of town to head to the ride in this weekend from down here.

Last edited:

lvr1000

How ironic, I spent 7-1/2 hours clearing snow in my driveways and back lot so I can get my trailer out to go snowmobiling in da UP for a week. Not use to getting this dumped on, I was running out of places to put the snow.

racerx

How ironic, I spent 7-1/2 hours clearing snow in my driveways and back lot so I can get my trailer out to go snowmobiling in da UP for a week. Not use to getting this dumped on, I was running out of places to put the snow.

Same here what a workout for sure.

I had a few avys on the driveway today as the heavy blown snow layer built up on light windblown snow.

meathead

lvr1000

lvr1000, when you goin ,where you going? I am headin to ontanogon 2/6 till 2/15 puy 1125 mi 2 wks ago ,lone rider lookin to ride ,either solo or in company..MEATHEAD

Anoman

Went riding Wednsday in the West bend Jackson Area. We were some of the first sleds to blaze the trail, Needless to say we got stuck no less than 13 times. I have a new found respect for the guys who Boondock. So sore today its hard to type!

snobinge

I went out in Waukesha and Jefferson Counties of SE WI yesterday. I can tell you that the snow was very dense and much harder to boondock than the Yoop. I was riding The weekend of the 21st in Mass City and Twin Lakes in deeper snow, but much easier to get through. I have a 144x16x2. I spent a lot of time helping short tracks getting out of stucks. I was beat from my 75 mile adventure!!! ;)