Snowies conditions?

onefastcat

We have a group headed to the snowies later on this week. Was hoping for some positive news on the conditions...pretty concerned about the warm temps and would appreciate any feedback on how things will hold up in the temps. Over all conditions would be great. Thanks

We rode out of Albany last week W-F. Had 1-2' of new snow up top on Tuesday night but none after. It was great conditions while we were there. Started to warm up Friday so if they haven't received any fresh since then the conditions probably have changed.

onefastcat

Thanks sled doc for the reply. I saw they were hit with a few good dumps but wondering what things will be like after the sun and 50's hit them this week....
We rode out of Albany last week W-F. Had 1-2' of new snow up top on Tuesday night but none after. It was great conditions while we were there. Started to warm up Friday so if they haven't received any fresh since then the conditions probably have changed.

chicagosledder

I was just south of there near Hahns peak and the snow was plentiful. I was there last wed. thru sat. It was warm and the snow was like ready mix concrete. Tough to ride in. I would definitely call someone out there and check before going. It was 60 degrees in Cheyenne on our way back Saturday.