Snowmobile club membership drive

mtb1115

It's that time of the year when we all have to renew our memberships in the clubs we belong to, maybe all of us could try and get a few of our friends that like to ride but don't belong to any clubs to join one (or two)... We all know that snowmobiling is not the cheapest sport but every little bit of support helps those that make all of it possible. I would like to say thank you, to all of the clubs, their members and the groomer drivers for the hard work they do, what better way than some new members ?

It's that time of the year when we all have to renew our memberships in the clubs we belong to, maybe all of us could try and get a few of our friends that like to ride but don't belong to any clubs to join one (or two)... We all know that snowmobiling is not the cheapest sport but every little bit of support helps those that make all of it possible. I would like to say thank you, to all of the clubs, their members and the groomer drivers for the hard work they do, what better way than some new members ?
Xs 2

D

Deleted member 10829

Just sent my dues in today! I enjoy being part of a club and I groom the trails in the winter. This fall I've mowed for 10 hours so far with about 3 to go and we are clearing our trails this Saturday at 8:30. It's rewarding to be involved, no matter at what level. Get out there and volunteer!