77117.jpg

77118.jpg

77119.jpg

77120.jpg

77121.jpg

77122.jpg

77123.jpg

cletus22

awesome pics. i've been thinking about going out west one of these years. dont know if my F7 would cut it though.

captddh

I stayed at Wyolo and Snowy Mounain Lodge and was disapponted with the service and staff attitude of both,...definetely burnt out,...actually condecending towards rookies like us. We had
breakfast at the Albany Lodge with friendly service from everyone from the sled rental mechanic, the waiter, and the clerk. Rooms looked good. I would stay there next time. Its about 25 miles by trail to the best hills. Snowy Mountain Lodge is only 5 miles away which is really nice. Guidesfrom Snowy Mountain Tours (sparate from the lodge) were 1st rate!

tom_s

Nice pic's Capt. Look's like the snow was pretty set up, did you find some Powder.

Cletus your F-7 would do just fine out there this time on year. It is well worth the trip and cheaper in the spring. That AC would take you place's you'll never forget.

1blue99srx600

Huh, My dad and I rode and rented from WyColo in Dec around Xmas, and the lady there couldn't have been nicer. Would totally recommend them, food was good too!

your_image.gif

1blue99srx600

Huh, My dad and I rode and rented from WyColo in Dec around Xmas, and the lady there couldn't have been nicer. Would totally recommend them, food was good too!

captddh

Yes...the snow was set up a bit. We had 6-12" of fresh snow at the higher elevations.

Thanks for the good report from WyColo. Maybe it was just the time of year that I got poor service and unfriendly treatment from them. They did not make a fuss when I left early for another place so I respected that. However, when you're in a service industry (I once was a charter boat captain) you really need the mental discipline and professionalism to treat everyone "special" always remembering that while its just another day for you,<font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font> may be the trip of the year or life time for your client (in my case a gift to my son for graduation which they knew about). I saw that professionalism at Albany Lodge and at the guide service (not the lodge) at Snowy Mountain. I also thought leaving several totaled machines out front was a bit tacky at WyColo.