So John, what do you think about this?

jd

Administrator
Staff member
Interesting stuff.

My thoughts on our climate and climate change has always been we know far less than we think we know about things and I think stuff like this is just the tip of the iceberg on the vast number of things we will continue to learn about our planet.

-John

blizzardmk

Interesting stuff.

My thoughts on our climate and climate change has always been we know far less than we think we know about things and I think stuff like this is just the tip of the iceberg on the vast number of things we will continue to learn about our planet.

-John

You do an excellent job of remaining neutral on the climate change issue ;)

xsledder

Interesting stuff.

-John

My thoughts exactly. This is why I don't suscribe to all the hipe about climate change. We just don't know enough about the planet, outer space, the oceans,...to know exactly what is going on. Eventhough I not a meteorologist, I model hydrology and hydraulics and my models don't account for everything either. And my models are only as good as the operator, me. I doesn't take much to change a model to get the results you want. (I've seen it done on other peoples models I have reviewed for permits.)