SOLD = 1980 Honda CB 750 Low Price Great Bike PLeas view!

hotwire

I am having trouble uploading photos here so I have provided you a link below

Craigslist Ad:

https://grandrapids.craigslist.org/mcy/d/excellent-1980-honda-cb-750/6355952878.html

For sale I have my 1980 Honda CB 750. This bike is 100 % original. I Purchased this beauty from the original owner which makes me the second owner of the bike. The bike has been stored inside and garage kept for its entire life and treated appropriately between seasons. How can you tell this is true? ...the way it runs and condition of the bike shows.

Also comes with Clymers manual, original manual, and rear seat back rest for passenger comfort.

"Why are you selling the CB 750?" ...I have decided to take long trips off-road and invest in an enduro/adventure bike.

"Is there something wrong with the bike? The price is lower than similar posts." ...The bike runs great no issues, just looking to pass it onto someone else to enjoy.

If you don't like the fairing, it can be removed, and a headlight and turn signals can be purchased from your local parts store for under $100.

I recently changed the oil and filter less than 300 miles ago, along with all new NGK spark plugs. Fork seals are excellent. The rear brake is great, front brake could use a change. Tires have quite a bit of life on them, however, depending on the rider and length of ride, it may need tires before the end of next season.

The bike starts up no problem, just as good as it did rolling off the showroom floor 37 years ago. How does it run? idles and runs/rides perfectly with no issues. Runs through gears nice and smooth making a perfect connection each time. She has never been laid down/dropped and has no dents. The electrical system operates perfectly as it has not been tampered with and garage kept.

Feel free to contact me with any questions you may have if interested.

Reasonable offers only, I won't respond to unreasonably low offers.
No third party sellers
Must have cycle license and helmet to ride
Serious inquiries only, NO JOY RIDES

Last edited: