Southern Marquette/Adams counties this afternoon

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
I got home from work around 4, the sun was shining brightly, so I thought I'd head out for a quick ride. Left Oxford heading east, headed south down past Endeavor, west towards Briggsville, then north then east back to Oxford. A quick 50 miles. :)

Just outside Oxford heading toward I39.

Feb11thathome001Medium.jpg

Looking back
Feb11thathome002Medium.jpg

Setting sun

Feb11thathome003Medium.jpg

Nobody had been on the VFW spur trail, :) it was launch time on that hill ahead.
Feb11thathome004Medium.jpg

I seen a lot of these guys on my ride.

Feb11thathome005Medium.jpg

Heading out tomorrow for another ride.

Oh yea, I stood up some of the time, and sat down some of the time. LOL.

jd

Administrator
Staff member
How about the GPS coordinates or hand drawn map on how to get to see those deer?

-John

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
But, did you have your garden tools in your backpack?????

How about the GPS coordinates or hand drawn map on how to get to see those deer?

-John

Nope, no need for the garden tools in the backpack this time. LOL.

Well, I would give you the GPS coordinates John, but I don't use them silly things. The hand drawn map I could do, but you have to be able to read crayon. LOL.

Skylar

Super Moderator
Staff member
I did not think they would either, literally one second after I took the pic, they vanished.

scottiking

Here in woodbury mn one of the deer would ask if I wanted to be in the pic with the others, and take that shot for me! lol
Scottiking OUT

I did not think they would either, literally one second after I took the pic, they vanished.

ridesafe

ribbon tape

Nope, no need for the garden tools in the backpack this time. LOL.

Well, I would give you the GPS coordinates John, but I don't use them silly things. The hand drawn map I could do, but you have to be able to read crayon. LOL.

You sure you haven't been using ribbon tape...been seeing an awefull lot of it around here lately...