Spelcheck?

bobsledder

John. I cant imagine the winter without your site! Thank you. Is there a way to add spelling and grammer help to the posting area? (I am sure some have laughed at some of my words) I saw you were anticipating a software update.
Thanks
Bob

A

admin

Hi Bob-

We'll just have to hang in there until a new board software is setup. Or use Firefox like Dave suggests.

Sometimes I even just type it out in word, spell check in there and cut and paste to the board.

-John

S

skylar

Isn't spell check spelled with two l's?
happy.gif

mrsjac95

BAHAH! Good one Skylar!

Yeah, type it in word and copy paste. That helps too when there is that stupid file locking error... you don't lose your post.

REV IT UPx3!

Jul

P

pkzochow

You can also download a plugin for IE, I believe it is called IeSpell.

yamahopper

No!<font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font><font color="ff0000">&#149;</font> If you have spell check, I will have nobody to laugh at!

polarisrider1

I think that without a spell check we still know what each other is trying to say. I have been out of school for 30 years and never really had to write much in that time. Then along came JohnDee.com Since posting my writing has improved greatly. Thank you John.

arctiva

I really fail to see why some have to make a big deal about spelling. I mean if i forget to put a period here or there or misspell a word or dont use a capitol letter does it really bother people that much?