St. Germain Radar Bikini races 2018

sjb

Do they use strippers to lure out the local gals and vice versa?

On a lake just north of Madison, WI, they use to host radar runs at a local bar. To lure crowds, they brought in "professional dancers" from the dells area, fired up a portable hot tub and just let it roll. Towards the wee hours, tops became optional. Wife thought the event was a bit on the trashy side.

snowbum

I'll be there. Got up to 40 degrees last Friday and slightly cooler on Saturday. Trails around town and open areas lost snow cover. There was not much of a base to start with. You can find some good conditions in the woods. Enjoy the races!

SB

whitedust

The way in is on the lakes if you know the lake trails... Sooooo many sleds coming at you from all directions so be very careful. First time I attended I thought somebody is going to get hurt or killed here just too many people in a small area. Not an injury reported on the news that night I'm sure there were fender benders but no one got hurt that I know of so good job everyone. The bikini run is for a good cause pretty girls running fast for breast cancer donations... no way trashy. Have a ball but be careful no place for drunks on sleds.

snobuilder

The way in is on the lakes if you know the lake trails... Sooooo many sleds coming at you from all directions so be very careful. First time I attended I thought somebody is going to get hurt or killed here just too many people in a small area. Not an injury reported on the news that night I'm sure there were fender benders but no one got hurt that I know of so good job everyone. The bikini run is for a good cause pretty girls running fast for breast cancer donations... no way trashy. Have a ball but be careful no place for drunks on sleds.

good wholesome T and A..... fun for the entire family!.... too bad I ain't welcome....LOL...awe heck, I'll just try to blend in.