Storm conditions for tues/wed

travman

Hey i live in Alpena,MI and have been viewing ur forecasts for over 5 years.This week i was geeked to read about the possibilty of huge snowstorm with 90mph winds and a foot of snow.Anyways i was wondering what direction the wind will be from and how u expect the storm to impact Alpena.I sure hope the storm pans out ive almost go tmy sleds ready! Trav

mride460

Hey i live in Alpena,MI and have been viewing ur forecasts for over 5 years.This week i was geeked to read about the possibilty of huge snowstorm with 90mph winds and a foot of snow.Anyways i was wondering what direction the wind will be from and how u expect the storm to impact Alpena.I sure hope the storm pans out ive almost go tmy sleds ready! Trav

If the low tracts to our south here in NE lower MI. and sits north of Lk. Ontario like John said a week ago. The winds would be from the east and northeast. Right off Lake huron, causing a good LES event for Alpena. Like you I was hoping for this too, living in Harrisville MI. Looks Like it make track further to the north and bring the bigger snows a bit north of us, but still dumping some good system snow over our area. Lets hope we get it good around here and the temps stay cold enough, because Ive seen the NWS forecast and it has rain and rain/snow in the forecast for Wednesday.