Sunsation

prowrench

Thinking about a 93 Sunsation aggressor found for sale. Has a 2000 454 MPI in it, bravo 1, bennett tabs, bunk trailer. Wants 17k. Says great condition, haven't seen it with my eyes yet, just pics. Just curious if anyone knows their values. Sunsations seem to hold value more than most. Thanks.

stickel

Sunsation price

:)You might post your question on the sunsation forum in offshore only . com. You may get more people with knowledge about the boat price. I do know that folks at the Sunsation factory are great people and build a top notch boat. Hope this this helps im sure you will get a few opinions from this site.

John

miked

I boat with a couple guys with Sunnys...nice boats...good fit and finish. An Aggressor is the 25, right? I knew one guy that had one and ran it on Lake Michigan...anything above 3 foot and he stayed on land, though. Even the 32s will beat you up in the rough stuff on the big lake...not a ton of deadrise and a lighter hull...got some stitches in my head from a good hit and trip at Lake of the Ozarks in my buds 32.

That 454/Bravo combo is the bomb for a boat that size...motor is bulletproof, drive should hold up well as the boat isn' that heavy.

I second using OffshoreOnly...my handle is sommerfliesby over there...

shawn_paul

Boats

That is a very narrow boat not good for much look at Power Quest if you want you will be better off. The Sunsation if I remember is only 7'6'' wide with no room and I have driven one. Call me if you need information and values I do this for a living. I've driven a few hundred hulls and own a Baja 29 SST with twins. I can give you help.

Shawn Brighum
(414) 881-2369

nickzr900

I have friends with Sunsations a 96 with 415hp 502's and a 2011 with 525's and they both love them, the older ones are a little light and dont take the ruff stuff as well but it is in amazing shape for being 11 years old. If you want a more sturdy boat go with a BAJA they are heavier and have more freeboard.