Temps

A

admin

Yea, looks like the temp/humidity sensor crapped out on me. Not sure when things will be back up. Getting into my busy time of the season with my full time gig. Plus have gone into fiscal conservation mode with the child on the way.

I will hope to have it going again as soon as possible, but cannot honestly say when that will be.

-John

radsrh

John I do get by the Trail Cam at least twice every other week sometimes more often, if you would like I can offer my services to you helping you out. I know you said it is 45 mins one way for you so I could always stop and do simple things like a reboot if it would be needed.

A

admin

Thanks radsrh.

It looks like the problem with the machine crashing might have been the cam. Since I swapped things out (Saturday afternoon) it has been running fine. I am going to let it run for another day or two and if it does not crash, will put it back up out there.

I believe once this last issue has been resolved, things should be a lot more stable and Lori and Cathy from the Wildlife Refuge Cabins have been good about rebooting or restarting when we had the occasional issue, so we will probably stick to that, but if I need some more help to keep things going, I will certainly let you know.

Thanks again for offering!

-John